How do I make reservations?
* Call Patty Hazelwood at (276) 692-5239 or send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to pay for my reservations when I make them?
* YES, you must pay for camping when making reservation. There are NO refunds, however we will try to resell camping spot if you give us 30 days notice if you are unable to attend.
What type of camping facilities do you have?
* Limited RV sites with electrical (30 amp) hook-ups (100)
* Rough camping for tents
* Handicap Access
Can I just camp ONLY and NOT come into the designated music seating area?
* NO, all campers and their guest must purchase event tickets for the days they are camping and/or a weekend pass.
I have friends that are camping with me and they will be arriving later, how do they get their tickets?
* You MUST leave any tickets at will call under their name for them to pick-up when they arrive.
* No one will be let past the gate to find you to get their ticket.
Can I set-up my RV/Camper prior to the event?
* YES, if you have a pre-arranged appointment
* If you hook up, before festival starts, it’s $30 per night
Should I make reservations?
* Camping spots go on the first come first serve basis. Spots are reserved when the payment is made.
Can I bring my pet?
* Pets are discouraged.
* If you bring a pet, you MUST keep them on a leash or in the camper at ALL times.
* NO animals are allowed to run loose.
* NO animals are allowed in the designated event area.
Can I bring my Golf Cart or Gator?
* YES, you must be a licensed driver AND have proof of insurance.
* You may NOT operate them after the gates open for the festival
(Thursday – 4 PM) – (Friday – 4 PM) – (Saturday – 10 AM)
Can I bring my 4 – wheeler?
* NO, they are not allowed on the property at any time.
Can we have an open campfire?
* no campfire is permitted at Wayside Park
There is a pond at Wayside Park, can we fish or swim?
* NO, there is no fishing or swimming in the pond at anytime.