~~~~Frequently Asked Questions ~~~~
We strive to keep everyone’s experience enjoyable and very safe!!!
We do not allow any type of inflatables such as beach balls, pools, frisbees or other flying objects!!!!
1. Can we bring our cooler? Yes, personal size coolers are allowed
2. Can we bring food? Yes, but no glass or sharp objects are allowed (metal knives etc.)
3. Can we bring our pet? Yes, pets are allowed in the camping area only (they cannot roam the grounds) and must be cleaned up after
4. Can we bring a grill? Grills are allowed in the camping area only and must be fireproof and self contained (gas preferred)
5. Can we have a campfire? No, we ask that you respect your neighbor and refrain from having a campfire
6. Are concessions available on site? Yes, beer, wine, and food
7. Are there shaded areas in the park? Yes, there are plenty of shade trees as well as open areas for those who love the sun
8. Can I bring my children? Yes, but they must have a ticket to get in the gate and we do not offer discounted prices for children
9. Will I have cell service? US Cellular and Verizon are ok, other providers are questionable
10. What happens if it rains? The show is rain or shine—the only thing that will stop it is thunder and lightning (normal length of rain for our area this time of year is 20 minutes)
11. Can we bring chairs? Yes, chairs are allowed and are not provided by the park or the festival
***** NO WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ALLOWED *****
For additional questions, please